by jaydogjulian69 Investigator
Investigator

My ee app has stopped working

Hi can anyone help I can't log on to my ee app. keeps telling me there's a problem and it's our falt. it's been like that's for about 2 weeks now. was working fine till then. 

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My ee app has stopped working

Hello @jaydogjulian69 thank you for getting back to me. Now this has been reported hopefully they should have it resolved for you soon. Good to hear they have at least been able to start making progress. 🙂
7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @jaydogjulian69 sorry to hear you are having problems accessing the MYEE app. Try deleting the app, restarting your phone first then installing the app again and loading it up and logging in using your phones data (not WiFi) connection. If you are having problems logging in to MYEE online through a browser you can also try resetting your password using the forgotten password option on the main login page which sometimes fixes a jammed login.

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access the account and look into this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
Investigator

Still not working. tried everything you said. can't even log in to my ee app. just said oops there's a problem were trying to fix it. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @jaydogjulian69 I can confirm logging in to the MYEE app is working fine for me over here so this may be an error specific to your account. There is no account access allowed on this public forum I am sorry but customer service/live chat should be able to fix this for you. 🙂
Investigator

Thanks, I'll give ee a ring tomorrow. 

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @jaydogjulian69 let me know how you get on if you have the time. 🙂
Investigator

Hi, I gave Ee a ring today there are looking into it. hopefully i should know in the next 78hrs what the problem is.  

Thanks 

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @jaydogjulian69 thank you for getting back to me. Now this has been reported hopefully they should have it resolved for you soon. Good to hear they have at least been able to start making progress. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions