This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by EE Community Team
EE Community Team

My Home Broadband login details aren’t working - what do I need to do?

Manage it all in My EE

If you can’t log in to your Home Broadband account, it’s because we’ve made some changes that mean you can now manage all your EE products in one place.

As your Home Broadband login details no longer work, simply Log in to My EE (using your mobile login details) and add your Home Broadband account (see our step-by-step guide below).

If you don’t have a My EE account, register now.

Once that’s done, you can manage your Home Broadband and mobile devices in My EE with one simple login.

How do I add my Home Broadband to My EE?

What you’ll need:

• A few personal details: your name, the email address we have on record for your broadband account and your date of birth.
  • Your landline number OR billing account number; you’ll find these on a bill or an email we’ve sent you.
  • Some security information; either your bank sort code and the last 4 digits of your bank account number, or the last four digits of the long number on your debit or credit card.

What you’ll need to do:

1. Log in to My EE
  2. Select ‘Manage EE Home’ on the right-hand side
  3. Select ‘add home broadband’
  4. Fill in the details for your home broadband account

Why aren’t my Home Broadband login details working?

Many of our home broadband customers also have an EE mobile. To help you manage them in one place, we’ve moved everything to My EE.

If you have a My EE account, log in and add your Home Broadband.

How do I know if I have a My EE account?

If you have an EE mobile, you should have a My EE account. If not, it’s quick and easy to register.

Is my router username changing, too?

No, your router username will not be affected.

Watch our handy video for a step-by-step guide on how to add your home broadband account to My EE.

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My Home Broadband login details aren’t working - what do I need to do?

@sarah_mc@  wrote:
Some security information; either your bank sort code or account number

It's the last 4 digits of your account number indicated by the 'xxxx' next to it.

Also it wants both your sort code & a/c no.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XRaySpeX

I shall look into this for you to try and clear this up.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Richard_C: This is also wrong in the Help article Why can't I log in to My EE? :

3 Some security information 

Either your bank sort code or account number, or the last four digits of the long number on your debit or credit card

1. It has to be BOTH bank sort code AND account number.
  2. It's not the complete account number but only last 4 digits. It says this for card no. not for account number.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Richard_C@sarah_mc, It is not accepting my bank account number, I get an error when filling it in, saying please enter valid bank account number, which I have done, ridiculous!

Just did it with the last four digits of my bank account number and it has worked, so not the whole bank account number just the last four!!!

by

Thanks @XRaySpeX and @Schockwave Smiley Happy

We are looking at updating the help article now.

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

There's 1 thing to be careful of.

The "Contact Email Address" requested when filling in the Home BB details is not necessarily the same as the email addy used as the username of the MyEE a/c being created or added to. It is the email addy EE already has on record for you for BB.

This fooled me for a whole day as I was using a diff MyEE a/c username from my Contact Email Address on record for BB. Instead I kept entering Contact Email Address = My EE username & it kept failing me as incorrect personal details.

by

Thanks for sharing @XRaySpeX Smiley Happy

I'll pass this feedback over for you.

Thanks

James

by Blackroses5 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

the add your home broadband to EE mobile account funciton is not working for me.  I have put my personal details in ten times now and each time they are rejected.  I notice on my email from EE that they have spelt my first name wrong but i don't know if this the name used on the accouint, plus the orignal email account i used to order the broadband was with my previous provider and therefore no longer in use.  

I have used every email address i can think of but still cannot gain access.

The problem is that EE do not tell me which details to change - name or email address.  As the page gives no option to bypass the page, what am I expected to do?

I do find EE very poor on its customer service department.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Blackroses5: I presume you tried to fill it in with the wrong 1st name to see if that works.

If you've tried everything you can think of, you will need to phone CS to set it up for you, as well as correct your name.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Blackroses5 

Please do give customer service s a quick call as they will be able to look into any issues that may be affecting you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.