by Lisam660

My EE doesn't recognise my number

I have just created an account on EE for a PAYG sim, topped up fine etc.

When I log into the myEE app on the phone, it tells me that I need to enter my mobile no on the website to use the app (which I had already done)....it then redirects me to the website, login and enter my number and it tells me that an account holder is already registered for this number.....Yes me!

How do I register my number to my account (again!) so I can actually use the myEE app to top up, see my balance etc.

EE has to have the most user unfriendly website/app I have ever come across....and being a 3 customer that is saying a lot!!

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: My EE doesn't recognise my number

Hello @Lisam660 sorry to hear you are having trouble registering for MYEE online/through the app. Try another device or browser if you can, or logging out and clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again.

If none of the above work since you are not able to complete the registration process to access the account please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can look into this and get the number registered for you. 🙂
by rocky180

Re: My EE doesn't recognise my number

Hi,

I also am faced with this problem. Did you ever manage to get this resolved.

Thanks.

Justin.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.