by Jennywebbie
Explorer

My £1 pack not restarting saying I need top up although have sufficient credit

My pack will not restart as is saying I need to top up and even when I do so it still says I have insufficient credit

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My £1 pack not restarting saying I need top up although have sufficient cred

Hello @Jennywebbie so there is no paid for pack showing as active or waiting?

If not then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who have access to accounts and can look in to this for you. For a direct transfer use optipns 2, 2, 2 from the main menu. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: My £1 pack not restarting saying I need top up although have sufficient cred

Hello @Jennywebbie sorry to hear you are having problems renewing your pack. Try purchasing the pack again by texting the pack code to 150:

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

Then when it is stacked on your account text the code NOW to 150 to kickstart it if it does not start automatically. 🙂

by Jennywebbie
Explorer

I have tried using the pack code and then typing NOW but it says I need to add some credit for my pack 

but I know my credit is sufficient for the pack to restart 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Jennywebbie please confirm what is the status of your pack(s) when you access this link using your devices mobile data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

🙂

by Jennywebbie
Explorer

It tells me to top up to start pack or to buy an add on 

my balance is over £15 and will still not let me start the £1 pack

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Jennywebbie so there is no paid for pack showing as active or waiting?

If not then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who have access to accounts and can look in to this for you. For a direct transfer use optipns 2, 2, 2 from the main menu. 🙂

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.