by ndh87
Explorer

Moving from Orange to EE PAYG

I have already several times tried to order a free sim off ee website to transfer over to ee pag from orange. They have never sent 1 to me and the address is correct. This also happened when i tried over a year ago! I picked up an £10 ee data pack from a phone shop as they wouldnt/couldnt send me out a sim. I wanted to know how i can keep my number and transfer my orange account to this ee sim that i have purchased. I have tried to transfer it via my orange account but it want an 19 digit sim code, this on has 12 digits and i have tried to activate the sim via the ee website activation form but it states it cant be done as its not a valid EE mobile number. Is there an easy way to set this up if not i will be moving provider

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Moving from Orange to EE PAYG

Hi @ndh87

I don't see why Customer Services couldn't sort this for you. They may need to adjust the account and port the number over first, but I would expect it is perfectly achievable. 

Have you phoned EE at all? This will be the best option as the them will be able to sort all of your requests out and process it straight away. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.