by MarcusRath
Visitor

Login to Orange.net email

Does anyone have a solution for not being able to login to the webpage for an @orange.net email address?

I have seen previous discussions - which seem to be either about the login link disappearing from the EE site, or the login going down in March 2016. But neither seem to be my problem.

I can get to the orange email login page from the EE page.

But if I use my user name (my email address) and password, which is what I use for the account on Outlook, it says that i am using an alias - and I should use my mobile number.

If I use my mobile number (which used to be what worked) it then says it is unrecognised.

If I click on forgotten forgotten it says "Oops Sorry - there is a problem with out site".

Email works fine with outlook from my PC, from my mobile and from a tablet (so I know the correct settings and passwords). But all of these through pop settings.

What I cannot do is log in from the website - not normally a problem, but I have recently been missing emails which I suspect are in the Orange spam folder, which I can only acccess through the website. I doesnt matter if I try to log in from windows 8, 10 or an andriod web app. They all do the same thing.

Any suggests to resolve this would be welcome

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Login to Orange.net email

@MarcusRath@: Are you logging in @ https://email.orange.co.uk/ ?

@MarcusRath wrote:

and I should use my mobile number.

Have you tried "YourMobileNo@orange.net"?

The password you use for Webmail it not the same as the one you use for POP3. The POP3 pwd you acquired once by logging into Webmail and requesting it. You need to remember your original Webmail pwd.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.