by Chezumi Investigator
Investigator

Login - Error

Screenshot

This has been popping up every time I try to log into my EE mobile account and clearing cache and cookies doesn't work to fix it either. I have left it some time to try and see if it resolves itself but I haven't been able to log in now for several months.

It's very frustrating as there are things I'd like to manage in my account. Any ideas as to how to fix this aside from cache clearing, etc?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Login - Error

@Chezumi  Have you call customer services and asked the to reset your online account ? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

This message normally comes up when EE are undertaking maintenance on the site. I have just logged in myself and it now seems to be working if not a little slow. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Chezumi

Thank you for coming back to community, it's been a while since we last saw you 🙂

I see @Chris_B and @Northerner have already looked after you.

I'm just following up to see if things are now sorted out?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Highlighted
by Chezumi Investigator
Investigator

Hi guys,

Thanks for the speedy replies, I'm much obliged!

(Uh, is it just me or did that rhyme?)

I haven't asked EE to reset my account, I think that'll have to be my next stop to see if this gets resolved. Is there any reason why the account has suddenly "bugged out" so to speak, or is it just one of those things? @Chris_B @Richard_C

i can sadly say however that whilst MyEE might be working for some, it's definitely still not working for me, but thank you anyway @Northerner !

Thanks again!

by
EE Employee

Do let us know how you get on @Chezumi

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.