by nichalandy
Explorer

Lockout of mobile..?

Hi everyone, Had a wowfull 2 hours or more since my mobile locked trying to get the PUK code from my "nano" sim card which ontained 12 numbers, went down to 6 tries. Then realised I should pu in 8, went down to 3 left.

Tried to call 150 on my landline only to be told that I could not do so, never did say the  number I should call..??

Had my moble phone for a long time now on an Orange accunt,  then a mobile WiFi device when I went online with my computer and phone, this is on another account as far as I know.

For approximatley 18 months I have Home Broadband & landline presumabley on another account.

So very frustrating to get to the right department of ee with all the different accounts and passwords.

I changed one password but I ended up at the department where I had ammended my old password..!!

Talk about going around in circles, no wonder I was "Dizzy" 

I will have to call the number I have found online to connect with customer Service tomorrow Sunday @ 8 am. to try & unlock my phone, they should be able to tell which Sim I am using on my phone or send a new one but still retain my old number.

Why can`t ee link all my accounts together? then ee wonders why they get low feedback figures. Take care all you folks..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Lockout of mobile..?

Hi @nichalandy

Did you speak with the customer services team at all?

Did you manage to resolve things?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You'll find your PUK in your MyEE under Manage Device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nichalandy
Explorer

Hi XraySpeX, you too are a night owl, I was filling out my requirements for Mallwarebytes when this happened I cant remember what I was doing, but I cant get into my device to find my Sim or PUK number, so in the mire a bit without a paddle.

Thanks for the prompt reply...!!

nichalandy.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

MyEE is not your device but your online a/c at EE website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nichalandy
Explorer

Hi XraySpeX, dont understand your meaning about My EE..? 

I pressed that but did not find any point in it as I possible have three accounts but to find the one I want makes me confused, well you do @ 71.

See you about, thanks

by
Solution

Hi @nichalandy

Did you speak with the customer services team at all?

Did you manage to resolve things?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

View solution in original post

by nichalandy
Explorer

Yes I did thanks sorry I for got to inform THE community. I should of.
nichalandy
by

Brilliant @nichalandy

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.