by Stephenherd
Explorer

Live Chat never connects

When i get the pop up message inviting me to use live chat, I click on it, then fill in my name, number and click yes on the drop down box to say i'm an existing customer, I then get another message saying for upgrades call 150, or technical issues click here etc. After i click on an option there chat is then unavaible ? I've been trying this for a while now and each time it's the same? Is this a problem with my browser or is it an EE issue, I'm trying to take out a Sim only deal for my son's phone but if i cant get through on live chat i'm just going to go elsewhere, pretty poor service in my opinion.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Live Chat never connects

Hi @Stephenherd,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm not aware of any problems with live chat at the moment.

It could be a browser issue. Have you tried using a different browser?

Thanks

James

by Stephenherd
Explorer

Thanks for your reply. I tried yesterday in my house both on Microsoft edge and also on microsoft windows internet explorer. I ended up filling in an online form and emailing EE to tell them about the issue. I had an automatic response to say they had received it but nothing else. I have since tried again on my work computer which uses Microsoft Edge, but again no joy

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Stephenherd

It could be that all the live chat agents were busy at this time.

Please get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to process your order for you.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.