This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by burnside027

It's been over a month since I ordered broadband and it still isn't live!

It's really not acceptable, how has it taken this long? 

Firstly you lost our order and now after sending a text on Monday saying our broadband was due to go live anytime before midnight, it is still not working!

Not only that, we can never get through to you when trying to ring in the evenings. We get put in a queue for hours and never manage to talk to somebody as your service ends at 8pm. You don't even tell people in the queue that it has ended, the first time we tried we were waiting there for hours.

The only times we've managed to talk to anyone is when we purposely get through to the wrong department, but then get transferred back into a queue. 

I'm a seriously, deeply unhappy with the service (lack of) that we've been provided so far.

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: It's been over a month since I ordered broadband and it still isn't live!

We are a user discussion forum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.