by adamobrienn
Explorer

Is there a way to stop recurring top up?

I recently got a new sim card and topped up the required £10, however I will only need it for less than 30 days and do not want to be charged again for a recurring top up. Are recurring top ups automatic or do I have to cancel it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Is there a way to stop recurring top up?

Hello @adamobrienn you can cancel a recurring top up by calling 150 and using the self serve options for recurring top ups, texting the code STOP REC to 150 or by logging in to MY EE online and navigating to MYEE>Recurring top up:

You can stop a PAYG pack from recurring by texting the code STOP PACK to 150 or logging in to MY EE online and navigating to MY EE>Pack and add ons. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @adamobrienn you can cancel a recurring top up by calling 150 and using the self serve options for recurring top ups, texting the code STOP REC to 150 or by logging in to MY EE online and navigating to MYEE>Recurring top up:

You can stop a PAYG pack from recurring by texting the code STOP PACK to 150 or logging in to MY EE online and navigating to MY EE>Pack and add ons. 🙂

View solution in original post

by
EE Community Support Team

Outstanding answer @Profile closed

I hope this takes care of things @adamobrienn

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by adamobrienn
Explorer

Thanks for your help!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @adamobrienn come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I doubt this is about a recurring top-up but a recurring pack.

All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient. Your top-up has gone to buy this Pack.

The Pack will only renew when next have sufficient credit to buy it but if you never want the Pack, text STOP PACK to 150 before you top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.