by Drifty Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Internet keeps dropping

ok could't get through by mobile so I through why not use skype and was able to get through by skype the woman on other end was like can you say that again your calling from where lol

There is a fault on the line gonna take 2 or 3 days to identify the fault before the next step 

Established Contributor

ok Engineer been I bump in to him just I left allowed him to do a test so could find the fault and we see how it goes not gonna say it fix as I have said that before and it never been fix so I just say wish me line luck 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Drifty

Let's see what the results of the test brings.

Cheers

Richard

Established Contributor

my test 

few drops here and there I think that you guys testing 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What are your full router stats now?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

hi Ray here you go

DSL status

by Grand Master
Grand Master

That's more like it. You are now getting speeds, 56.2/20 Meg, close to EE's estimates, albeit only near the top of the Impacted range. It might be worth checking the BT Broadband Availability Checker estimate now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

ac.png

Established Contributor

It not fix been having problems for last 8 hours

Loss Of Signal Defect 4 0

System Uptime is: 00:11:25

Router reboot it self 

Lots of noise keep poping up on the line 

and slow speed of 0.2mb and 0mb upload speed

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try plugging your router into the hidden test socket that is revealed when you remove the bottom half of the split faceplate (2 screws) of your master socket. Only do this if you have a split faceplate. Do you have any extension sockets? Are there any wires connected to back of faceplate?

Post the router stats & Uptime when plugged into test socket.

Try the BT Quiet Line Test (dial 17070 Opt 2), preferably with a corded phone, in the test socket with the router disconnected. If there is any noise, report to your landline provider as a voice fault (don't mention Broadband). Often sorting out voice faults will fix the Broadband as well.

Established Contributor

yes done test socket still same and done quite line noise down the line it just one thing after another make me wonder if it ever gonna get fix while with EE?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What are your full router stats now that you say it's gone down? Please always post router stats when you are reporting changes to your connection.

Established Contributor

here you go DSL status

Established Contributor

so another engineer he can't find the fault but he said it could be the profile at the backend which I think he talking about the profile on the server

by
EE Community Support Team

Sounds like progress, @Drifty.

I really hope this is sorted soon for you.

Please continue to keep us posted.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.