by AbsoluteHD
Explorer

Internet issuse when playing games, in midnight.

I am playing games in midnight and every night i have been trouble with Ping by using EE internet.
From regular 64 ping, there is few moments for like 20 min i have ping from 1000-4000.

Game used to play is League of Legends, and i don't know if its something wrong with game servers, on my internet.

Speedtest.net show many times that ping is over 1000+, and i don't even know how that's possible, even with torrent's on download ping can go up to 300, but not even close to 1k+

already been trying ethernet way, still same result, and it's like 3 router what have we changed in past 3 months.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Internet issuse when playing games, in midnight.

@AbsoluteHD: Welcome to EE's Home Broadband Forum.

If you would like help with your speed or connection issues, please would you carry out the steps and provide the data as requested in the Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection? sticky. This will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AbsoluteHD
Explorer

If this is called as internet : http://prntscr.com/gaa9hp

Than i live on other planet -_-..

Even if i use my Lebara mobile internet, ping/Upload/Downlod speed is 100x better even if i have been downloading something.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @AbsoluteHD

Thanks for coming here,

Have you spoken to our customer service team to get this looked into?

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.