This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by florey
Visitor

I wish tom make a complaint

i wish to make a complaint about the service i got from one of the sales persons

4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I wish tom make a complaint

Then call 150 from your device and make it.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ways to complain

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by TheAnth Investigator
Investigator

You're best off writing in as they don't do much over the phone to be honest...When I was contract with Orange, and had multiple DD's taken from the bank without consent, they took 3 weeks to give me an explanation and compensation...After I wrote in!

Call centre just kept telling me it was a bank error and I had to wait 28 days for a refund, or get it knocked off my next bill.

by Mrtychrs Contributor
Contributor

Join the queue. If your phone signal is down you're stuffed. Customer service is a joke. Wasted 25 minutes borrowing a work landline, went through resets galore, pulling sim out and only after I insisted to check my coverage was I told its down for scheduled maintenance. Now my phone is totally f****d up. Thanks EE.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.