Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I want to upgrade from pay as you go to pay monthly no credit to call them

I'm trying to upgrade to pay monthly but deals on my ee are crap and it says there are better deals for existing customers but I can't see them as I'm pay as you go.

i tried calling customer services about upgrading but I can't do that without credit. I'm not going to top up £5 just to get a monthly contract and waste that money. It's disgusting as there's no way to call in without some credit. I found a free phone number that some guy on the forums says call this free phone number but it doesn't work. Says wrong number, I double checked and it doesn't work.

i just want to contact them to say call my number so I can get a monthly contract this seems ridiculous. I'm seeing amazing deals with vodaphone unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 4gb of data for £10 a month. This is better than what ee seem to be offering and with not being able to contact my network at all makes me think just to switch networks. I've never had this bother from other networks and moved to ee as I'd heard good things.

why can't I just speak to someone from the network either on this website or over the phone? Why alienate customers who want to spend money with you? It just seems stupid.

can anyone help or should I just move networks. I've been trying to sort this out for a couple of days, seems other networks make it easier. Only reason I haven't already left is I got my phone unlocked by my old network for ee, not all networks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I want to upgrade from pay as you go to pay monthly no credit to call them

You can SWITCH PAYG TO PAY MONTHLY online.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Guidedheart

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for your interest in upgrading. 🙂 

Do you live or work near an EE store? They may be able to help without you having to call at all.

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Guidedheart 

Can you not upgrade online like millions of other people?

Also you say it's a waste of £5 topping up but there is no guarantee you will be able to upgrade to pay monthly as you may fail the credit check. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Guidedheart  This is a forum you can not get mobile contract from here, go to the shop area at the top of this page and you can get a contract from there.  

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You can SWITCH PAYG TO PAY MONTHLY online.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No I don't which is why I was trying to so it on here

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No I expected to just go on this website into the my ee part and start an order and add my payment details. I have no issues on the credit check as I have great credit.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I know this is the forum, I came on here to ask advice..... That's what this forum is for, you also get better deals if you talk to the people rather than just on the website.

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Guidedheart

I've sent you a private message asking for some more information.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you xrayspex, I replied to the others too but it doesn't appear to directly link them so it may sound odd the replies.

i checked the link and it's the reduced rate that I was looking for which you'd normally get by already being a customer. I didn't just want to click on the higher rates as it was a bit much for what I want.

thanks doll xx

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.