by Beckiiboo2228 Investigator
Investigator

I've had my phone 1 day is there anyway I can switch to another?

I had a phone call from ee last night offering me a contract I accepted and opted for a Samsung galaxy 7 however I feel i like the iPhones better is there anyway I can change and ask for an iPhone and pay more if needed? 

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I've had my phone 1 day is there anyway I can switch to another?

@Beckiiboo2228  Call customer services about this and they will explain what you can do and what your options are.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As you ordered this by phone you have a statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery to cancel FoC. Phone EE to see if they'll change it. Otherwise you'll have to cancel & reorder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Beckiiboo2228 and welcome to the community

What was the number that called you?

If this was direct from EE our sales team will be able to have this canceled before dispatch, if it was a third party company you would need to speak to them.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I can't make out whether "I've had my phone 1 day" means it's already been delivered when the contract was only made last night by phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
Investigator

Sorry yes it got delivered today 

Investigator

I think it was direct ee the number was 08000798100

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Investigator

Thank you I will try that nlw

by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.