by Louimaj91 Investigator
Investigator

I recently upgraded but can't understand why my old phone is showing on my EE.

I recently upgraded but can't understand why my old phone (contact) is showing on my EE. I cancelled it in the Carephone warehouse the same day I upgraded. It says your bill will restart in 6 days but I've already paid the very last bill. Surely it wouldn't show when that particular contract is finished to save confussion or worry? 😵 I don't want to be having to pay two bills in one go again as I've already done it. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I recently upgraded but can't understand why my old phone is showing on my E

@Louimaj91 it will update on its own when your billing cycle starts again.  It’s nothing to worry about.  

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I recently upgraded but can't understand why my old phone is showing on my E

@Louimaj91 it will update on its own when your billing cycle starts again.  It’s nothing to worry about.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Louimaj91,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Chris_B. As you've upgraded, rather than taking out a new contract, you'll continue to be billed on the same date and your contract details will update on your next billing date.

Thanks

James

by Louimaj91 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you, I'm such a worrier lol. Great help, thank you once again. X
by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got the help you needed from the community @Louimaj91

We are here anytime to put your mind at rest 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.