by Richie2
Explorer

I pre ordered the x but had no confirmation email. Can you confirm or resend.

I pre ordered the iPhone x but I’ve not received a confirmation email or text.  I believe my emails were entered wrong.  Is there any chance it can be resent?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I pre ordered the x but had no confirmation email. Can you confirm or resend

Hi @Richie2

If you cant find or have forgotten your reference number you'll find it in the My EE app under "Whats New".

If you do not have a reference starting 0000 in the app give us a call and we can see if we can help.

Richard

🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by UnluckyXIII Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: I pre ordered the x but had no confirmation email. Can you confirm or resend

Hi,

This is a community forum, you would need to contact EE customer services directly (150 from your handset) to have them send out this information.

XIII

by Richie2
Explorer

Thanks, I did think that but thought I’d check. 

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Richie2

If you cant find or have forgotten your reference number you'll find it in the My EE app under "Whats New".

If you do not have a reference starting 0000 in the app give us a call and we can see if we can help.

Richard

🙂

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.