Highlighted
by
Visitor

I need to verify my number on account but I'm not receiving texts as bill unpaid

I'm not recieving the code needed to verify my phone number on my online account as my phones cut off of all usage due to an unpaid bill. And im therefore unable to proceed to view my bill

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I need to verify my number on account but I'm not receiving texts as bill un

@Barryclark6 wrote:

I'm not recieving the code needed to verify my phone number on my online account as my phones cut off of all usage due to an unpaid bill. And im therefore unable to proceed to view my bill

We have no customer account access on here unfortunately, so the only thing I could suggest is to give customer service a call from another phone, on one of the below numbers.

The local rate landline number is 020 7362 0200 or call for free on 0800 079 8586.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I need to verify my number on account but I'm not receiving texts as bill un

Hi @Barryclark6,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You would need to have your line reconnected before you can complete your My EE registration.

Please follow @Fatboy71's advice and get in touch so a member of the team can help.

Thanks

James​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.