by Donnalou2755 Investigator
Investigator

I keep getting a speaker phone icon on my phone but it does not match any icons

I keep getting a speaker phone type icon on my phone but it doesnt match any icons on my alcatel pixi 4 5 phone and i dont know what is for or what it means can anyone help me please? 

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I keep getting a speaker phone icon on my phone but it does not match any ic

Hello @Donnalou2755,

Welcome to the community,

Where and how often is it coming up?

Investigator

Re: I keep getting a speaker phone icon on my phone but it does not match any ic

I get it most days, its is displayed in the same icon bar as my battery
icon and signal strength only on the left hand side
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Donnalou2755, That sounds like your Wifi icon, are you connected to wifi? You should be able to see the icons by clicking at the top and then being able to see more of these icons by also going to the next page. I am not using an Android phone, but have one and so am writing this from memory.

Investigator

No its not the wifi,, it looks like the one in the picture i have attached
only it has 3 lines pointing outwards from the speaker phone instead of the
semi circles in the picture
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

I see no attached picture. You need to click on the Insert Photo button.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

No, neither do I, I am now charging my android phone up to see if I can see what icon that is.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Donnalou2755

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

Thanks for the help @Schockwave and @XRaySpeX

I've had a search around and can't find anything that this could relate to, other than the speakerphone being on. Is the icon there even when you're not on calls?

Could you attach the picture and we'll try and get to the bottom of it?

Thanks

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.