by lovemushroom1 Investigator
Investigator

I have lost my whatsapp app but when I try a new download it tells me that its d

I have a samsung S7 edge,  I have lost the Whatsapp app. I have tried reinstalling it, but it keeps telling me that it is installed, please, can anyone help!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I have lost my whatsapp app but when I try a new download it tells me that i

If you open the Play Store on the phone and search for WhatsApp does it say Open or Install? If it says Open, what happens if you press Open?

Have you tried turning the phone off and on again?

Screenshot_20180322-063543~2.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I have lost my whatsapp app but when I try a new download it tells me that i

If you open the Play Store on the phone and search for WhatsApp does it say Open or Install? If it says Open, what happens if you press Open?

Have you tried turning the phone off and on again?

Screenshot_20180322-063543~2.jpg

View solution in original post

Investigator

Hurrah!!  Thank you so much; success!  I have even got my Met Office back! Thank you thank you!  Lyn

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @lovemushroom1

Thanks for posting on the community.

Glad you got the help you needed from the community.

Come back anytime 🙂

Investigator

Hi Leanne, Many thanks for your email.  I am so happy that the EE Community were able to solve this for me!

kind regards,

Lyn

by
EE Community Support Team

This is lovely to hear @lovemushroom1

I am sure @chistery will be very happy to hear this 🙂

Have a great weekend 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.