by ruralrelic Investigator
Investigator

I have a mobile on EE PAYG with out a pack.Purchase new PAYG SIM without pack?

I am purchasing a new phone and do not wish to transfer over the existing SIM as it is quite old.

How do I get a PAYG SIM without a pack, so that I can just top up with a credit card when needed?

Will I then be able to transfer my existing phone number to the new phone and SIM?

Probably straightforward answers but I am struggling a bit, probably due toold age!

Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I have a mobile on EE PAYG with out a pack.Purchase new PAYG SIM without pac

Hi @ruralrelic

Thank you for joining community 🙂

You can order a FREE PAY AS YOU GO EE SIM CARD here.

When you start your pay as you go number, just Text STOP PACK to 150 and it should revert to standard PAYG when the pack next expires.

Hope this helps you.

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I have a mobile on EE PAYG with out a pack.Purchase new PAYG SIM without pac

Hi @ruralrelic

Thank you for joining community 🙂

You can order a FREE PAY AS YOU GO EE SIM CARD here.

When you start your pay as you go number, just Text STOP PACK to 150 and it should revert to standard PAYG when the pack next expires.

Hope this helps you.

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

by Grand Master
Grand Master

To keep your old no. you need a replacement SIM, not any old PAYG SIM. Take new phone & old SIM into an EE shop & they'll transfer number, any SIM contacts & credit if applicable to a replacement SIM of correct size for free or order a replacement SIM online at https://explore.ee.co.uk/Order-a-new-SIM for £1.50. Then you can text STOP PACK before ever topping up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by ruralrelic Investigator
Investigator

Both answers a great help. Thank you.

I cannot get to an EE shop, too far away, but have followed your links.

Thank you.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

If you follow the link of the post you accepted you will get a new no. & not keep any existing credit. They are not the same.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.