Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I have 2 phones on my contract how to do i cancel just 1 of them?

Hi. I have 2 phones under my contract as my husband couldn't get a contract. Now his credit score is better he can have his own contract. How do i go about cancelling just his phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I have 2 phones on my contract how to do i cancel just 1 of them?

Hello @EmmzT your easiest option is to request a Transfer of Ownership through customer service or in any EE store. You will both need to be present and your husband will have to pass a credit check. If successful the line will be transferred in to his name and removed from your account.

You can also cancel it and he apply for a new line after but it is a little more long winded:

http://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/managing-and-using-my-account/leaving-ee/how-do-i-cancel-my-pay-monthl...

🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hello @EmmzT your easiest option is to request a Transfer of Ownership through customer service or in any EE store. You will both need to be present and your husband will have to pass a credit check. If successful the line will be transferred in to his name and removed from your account.

You can also cancel it and he apply for a new line after but it is a little more long winded:

http://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/managing-and-using-my-account/leaving-ee/how-do-i-cancel-my-pay-monthl...

🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@EmmzT. If you do cancel and don’t transfer ownership you’ll have to pay off the remaining term of the contract. 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the advice. Will have to go the long winded route as my husband has already got himself a contract as he couldn't wait lol

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You are welcome. The community is here anytime if there is anything else you would like to know.

🙂

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome back to the community, @EmmzT.

I see you've been given some advice on this already.

Give us a shout if you have any more questions. 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.