Highlighted
by Johnboyle1958
Visitor

I have 2 I phones on contract but both my chargers r broken can I get them repla

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: I have 2 I phones on contract but both my chargers r broken can I get them r

Hello @Johnboyle1958

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community. Smiley Happy

As long as you've not had the iPhones for more than 12 months, you can go into your local Apple Store and get your iPhone charging cables replaced free of charge.

Not many people are aware but Apple charging cables also come with a 12 months Apple warranty. As long as your charging cables are not showing any internal wires, you can get them replaced.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have 2 I phones on contract but both my chargers r broken can I get them r

Hi, 

If you have insurance maybe if they are covered. If not you will have to buy one from the Apple store.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Hello @Johnboyle1958

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community. Smiley Happy

As long as you've not had the iPhones for more than 12 months, you can go into your local Apple Store and get your iPhone charging cables replaced free of charge.

Not many people are aware but Apple charging cables also come with a 12 months Apple warranty. As long as your charging cables are not showing any internal wires, you can get them replaced.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.