by cseaman Contributor
Contributor

I cannot get wifi calling working on my iPhone 7 plus

Hi, 

i have switched wifi wifi calling on within the phone app on my iPhone 7 plus, I am on a strong wifi network and yet wifi calling does not display on my phone at all. What am I doing wrong?

Chris

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I cannot get wifi calling working on my iPhone 7 plus

Hello @cseaman WiFi Calling can take up to 24hrs to enable. If it has not enabled by then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check it has been added on to your account correctly. If it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access Live Chat:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @cseaman WiFi Calling can take up to 24hrs to enable. If it has not enabled by then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check it has been added on to your account correctly. If it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access Live Chat:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

🙂

View solution in original post

by stuarttunstall Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I had a new Samsung S8+ delivered on Wednesday and enabled WiFi calling, the following day I still had not received the message, so I gave them a call.... 

It had all been set up OK at both ends, so whilst talking to technical, I rebooted my phone a couple of times and then after the 2nd reboot I noticed the "VoLTE" appear in the notifications.... 

I tried to connect to the works WiFi but still no WiFi call... I realised that using on the work's WiFi also stops emails receiving... 

When I arrived home it connected straight away and WiFi calling works OK... 

So, are you sure it is not your WiFI that is stopping it for some reason, like my work's one did?

Stuart

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.