Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I beem told need to pay 50 to get phone to work again does this come off bill

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I beem told need to pay 50 to get phone to work again does this come off bil

@Suehopcroft  Yes it will but you still  need to pay any remaining bill balance or it can be blocked again. 

If your having issues paying  your bill call customer service and speak with them they are there to help.    Don’t just not pay as it will affect your credit rating. 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Re: I beem told need to pay 50 to get phone to work again does this come off bil

I will pay but does all this extra i am paying come off my bill because its already asked for 75 in ectras and my bill. Do you know the free number to check bill i use 150 but says i have to pay before i can use this cant even speak to some one

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Do you know the free number for that 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

150 is free to contract custs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.