by DavidjPogson
Explorer

I am on EE Orange with an iPhone6. How do I increase the time before Voice mail

Can someone please tell me how to increase the time when my phone starts to ring before my answerphone kicks in?

Thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: I am on EE Orange with an iPhone6. How do I increase the time before Voice m

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am on EE Orange with an iPhone6. How do I increase the time before Voice m

@DavidjPogson   You can try this but I’m not sure it will work on Orange. 

To change the length of the ringing before your voicemail picks up the call you can dial this number from your device.

**61*07953222222*11*15#

The 15 number at the end of the number is the length of time that your device will ring for before the voicemail takes the call . You can change that 15 number to any number in fives.

Like this

**61*07953222222*11*15#

**61*07953222222*11*10#

You can change it to no less than 5 and no higher than 30

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You were close @Chris_B.

For Orange it is **61*07973100123*11*30#

This will only work for Orange PAYM not Orange PAYG.

by DavidjPogson
Explorer

Thank you tm90 for a swift response.

I have used the code and increased the time of the ring before voicemail to approx 20 seconds. I think that the *30# may apply to other models of iPhone.

Anyway the increased length of ring that you have permited me to use is a great help.

Well done The Community. I will know where to come in the furure if I have any issues.

by
EE Employee
Solution

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.