I am trouble paying my bill cannot till Wednesday what can I do

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am having trouble paying my bill can't pay till Wednesday

Hello @Robbocol2 I am sorry to hear you are facing difficulties paying your bill - to get this looked into please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access your account and do their best to help you further with this.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. Here is a link containing more information on the ways EE can help/work with you during any difficult times. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/billing-and-payment/unable-to-pay-bill
2 REPLIES 2
by Robbocol2
Explorer

Bill

• I am trouble paying my bill cannot till Wednesday what can I do
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am having trouble paying my bill can't pay till Wednesday

Hello @Robbocol2 I am sorry to hear you are facing difficulties paying your bill - to get this looked into please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can access your account and do their best to help you further with this.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. Here is a link containing more information on the ways EE can help/work with you during any difficult times. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/billing-and-payment/unable-to-pay-bill

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions