This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by
EE Community Support Team

Huawei Mate20 Pro Pre-order offer. Claim your Huawei Watch GT & Wireless Charger

If you pre-order a Huawei Mate20 Pro between the 16th October and 25th October, you will be eligible to claim a free Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger worth £259 – find out what you need and how to claim below.

Image 1.jpg

How do I make my claim?

You can claim your free Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger 14 days after you get your phone by going to Huawei’s promotional portal and filling in the online form. You have until 8th December to submit your claim.

You’ll need to enter your IMEI number, proof of pre-order and some personal details (name, address, email, date of birth and mobile phone number) to submit your claim.

Your IMEI number can be found in your phone’s settings or by dialling *#06#.

If you ordered online or over the phone, your proof of pre-order can be your EE order confirmation email or delivery note.

Image 2 order confirmation.png

Image 3 delivery note.jpg

If you ordered in store, your proof of pre-order can be your printed pre-order summary.

Image 4 excalibur.png

Or your pre-order receipt and your purchase receipt.

Image 5 reciept.png

Image 5 preorder.png

When uploading your proof of purchase, make sure the time and date are showing so that Huawei can process your claim.

Once you have submitted your claim, Huawei will check and verify it. Once verified, Huawei will send your free gift within 30 days of successful claim validation.

Will the Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger come with my phone?

No, the gift will not be delivered with your device. Your Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger will be dispatched within 30 days of your claim being verified.

What if I return my device?

If you return your device, ordered online or over the phone, within 14 days from purchase you will not qualify for the free gift.

Where should I go if the online form is not working, I have lost my proof of pre-order or have any queries with receiving my gift?

For any queries about your claim you can contact support over the phone on 0345 216 0062 or by filling in the contact form on the Huawei portal.

Huawei Terms and Conditions

*Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd.

Consumers who pre-order a HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (a ‘Qualifying Product’) by 23:59, 25 October 2018, from a qualifying retailer (see Website for details) may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/Mate20Propreorder (‘Website’) between 8 November and 8 December 2018 to claim a gift bundle containing 1x Huawei Watch GT in black and 1x Huawei Wireless Charger in white (‘Gift Bundle’). Consumers who cancel their pre-order or return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim.

Limited to one claim per consumer (for business customers, see terms on Website).

The Gift Bundle is subject to availability.

The Gift Bundle will be delivered to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey within 30 days of a verified claim.

See Website for full terms.

78 REPLIES 78
by Mbz86 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Pre-order offer. Claim your Huawei Watch GT & Wireless

Preordered mine last night but still haven’t recieved a confirmation email. Any one else?

by

Hi @Mbz86,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

You should receive your confirmation email within 24-48 hours.

James

by Mbz86 Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for ur replie am just excited to get my new phone

by

No problem @Mbz86

I don't blame you, it looks like an amazing bit of kit!

James

by Jambo118 Investigator
Investigator

Same, no confirmation recieved yet.  Any update on when the phone is likely to be dispatched? I've heard anything from today or as late as the 26th?

Thanks

by

Hi @Jambo118,

Welcome to the community.

We'll send you a text message with tracking details as soon as your new phone is dispatched.

Thanks for choosing EE.

James

by damiandvs87 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Pre-order offer. Claim your Huawei Watch GT

Ordered via phone. Did get a message off ee saying you phone will arrive tomorrow. But no message regarding tracking so doubt it. It's so confusing I just want an order number to track itSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Chani Investigator
Investigator

I also ordered this as an upgrade and have not received a confirmation email. I ordered on the 17th so quite a few days ago now.

by

Hi there @Chani

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you place your order online or over the phone?

Have you checked your junk/spam folders?

Leanne.

by Chani Investigator
Investigator

I placed it online through Web chat .I have it shown in my account as an order but there is no email that I can use as proof of order for the Huawei promotion. 

by Mbz86 Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to ee chat the other  day 48hours after my order an they told me I wouldn’t receive any confirmation until the phone gets dispatched 

by

Hi @Chani

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you give us a call we will be able to get this sorted for you.

Have a great day Smiley Happy

by Mbz86 Contributor
Contributor

So should we have recieved  a email about our orders an a tracking dispatched email separately? 

by

Hi there @Mbz86

Did you get an email or text to confirm your order has been placed?

If you speak to our customer service team they will check your account and the order for you.

Leanne.

by Mbz86 Contributor
Contributor

No I recieved neither off them .

i spoke to chat on Thursday evening they said I would get a email until my phone is dispatched. Which doesn’t sound right me. 

Highlighted
by

I see thanks @Mbz86

If you give us a call on 150, our customer service team will see what they can do to help.

Thanks, Leanne.

by D16ggs
Explorer

Hi, i pre ordered mine last week but I’ve had no confirmation email :/ 

also when is it released? As didn’t check and can’t find that info! Many thanks 

by Mbz86 Contributor
Contributor

Comes out on Friday. I had to speak to ee to get my confirmation because they forgot to email it to me when I ordered the phone .

by Chani Investigator
Investigator

So I called EE and eventually got to speak to a person (almost impossible to do). They said they would call me again on Friday but I fail to see how this will help as Huawei need a confirmation email of the pre-order (which I still do not have). Nothing in my account to print either, just a notification of my (which I cannot print or send?).

Calling 150 Is frustratingly hard to actually speak to a human. Took ages and lots of attempts to find a way to speak to someone.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.