This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by Gordon57 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: How to get cashback on selected Samsung Galaxy products this Christmas

@Duffman70 wrote:

Thanks for the replies, after submitting what I had ,I received a confirmation email saying they were looking at my claim and would get back to me. Yesterday I received another email requesting proof of purchase as my IMEI and delivery note were not sufficient and giving me 7 days from yesterday to submit proof of purchase for my Galaxy watch. If anyone from the Community team can send proof of purchase to me that would be great.

Sounds like you need someone like @Katie_B to escalate this for you. 

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Well i hate to burst your bubble but they said that they needed my watch serial number and an invoice rather than a delivery note or dispatch note and i emailed back saying that i had nothing else from EE and that was all you get when you are on contract and i haven't heard any more from them 😞 hope you have more luck than me 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Yep thats the boat we are all.sitting in  😞

Established Contributor

@Choccy61 wrote:
Well i hate to burst your bubble but they said that they needed my watch serial number and an invoice rather than a delivery note or dispatch note and i emailed back saying that i had nothing else from EE and that was all you get when you are on contract and i haven't heard any more from them 😞 hope you have more luck than me 

You had a message from @Katie_B to say you had a PM for more info, if you're responded to that then no doubt someone from EE will sort out some suitable paperwork for Samsung. 

I had a chap from EE call me for info and then he sent an official EE letter to cover what was required, which Samsung happily accepted. 
You should have info with the watch to tell you how to find the serial number. As long as you started a claim and they ackowledged it then it's still valid - you just need to give them proof of purchase and the EE team should sort that out quite easily for you.

No bubble bursting - I had the same hassle but resolved it 🙂 

by Janey83 Contributor
Contributor

Hi yes I did have someone from ee called Bob call me to help before it was provisionally validated..but I told them it was that and they said oh great. If it comes back declined I'll be messaging ee back. Thanks for your response..it's reassuring to know people have it resolved. Samsung have let themselves down here like....unimpressed

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Hi yes Katie b was really helpful 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning All, 

Samsung will accept a proof of purchase if you do not already have this then I would recommend giving us a call so our customer service team can provide this for you. 

Please let me know if there is anything further I can help with, 

Katie 🙂

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you Katie your help is appreciated 😊x

by matt-edwards Contributor
Contributor

Hi i had the same issue, I got onto live chat and they emailed me a letter within minutes. I gave that to Samsung and a couple hours later my claim was validated. 

I know it states pay out within 30 days, but wondering if anyone has had a payment yet?

Established Contributor

@matt-edwards wrote:

Hi i had the same issue, I got onto live chat and they emailed me a letter within minutes. I gave that to Samsung and a couple hours later my claim was validated. 

I know it states pay out within 30 days, but wondering if anyone has had a payment yet?

Not paid as yet but just (8pm Tuesday 8th Jan) had email titled "Samsung Blue Week - Claim Payment Processed" from Samsung to say:

"We are happy to confirm that your claim has now been validated and the request for your cashback payment to be made has been issued.

This payment should reach your nominated bank account within the next 5 working days."

Established Contributor

And... on checking my bank account just now, payment is IN. Shows as a credit from

"Opia Limited TW"  Smiley Very Happy 

by Janey83 Contributor
Contributor

Hi I jus wanted to give you all some positive news! Tomorrow would be the tenth working days since my claim was provisionally accepted for my Samsung s9 handset. I only had my delivery note as proof of purchase and I sent a screenshot of my email confirming purchase.  Despite apparently not showing all info required I have received the £100 tonight in my bank! Happy days...the claim tracker still shows provisionally validated, I've not yet received an email confirming it yet and I didn't need to involve Ee directly to forward a letter. Samsung may have sorted their **bleep** out eventually! Good luck everyone 

by

Good Morning @Gordon57 @Janey83

Thanks very much for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Are you going to treat yourself with something nice?

Leanne 🙂

Established Contributor

The only treat I'll get is the knowledge that my post Christmas bank balance is slightly less worrying... Smiley Frustrated 

by

Hi @Gordon57

I'm still scared to check mine!!

As long as you had a lovely Christmas hopefully it was worth it 🙂

by matt-edwards Contributor
Contributor

Still not had mine, which was validated 29th of December.

Established Contributor

@matt-edwards Still not had mine, which was validated 29th of December.

My first was validated 19th Dec and paid yesterday (Jan 8th)

I have a second claim in, validated 22nd Dec that is still outstanding so I guess you're like me, still in the queue for 10 working days to elapse. Seems some folks had a lot of days of at the end of December Smiley LOL 

Established Contributor

@Leanne_T wrote:

Hi @Gordon57

...a lovely Christmas...

Is that why the shops were shut then...  Smiley Wink

Established Contributor

Just to note that my second claim has been actioned and payment hit the bank tonight, Wed 9th. 

by

Great @Gordon57

Have a lovely day 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.