This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

How to get cashback on selected Samsung Galaxy products this Christmas

If you went a bit crazy over Black Friday and you're feeling the pinch, then we might be able to help with this cracking offer from Samsung this Christmas.

If you've had your eye on the powerful Note9, or been waiting to get your hands on the brand new Galaxy Watch, then we've got some good news - you can get up to £150 cashback when you buy selected Samsung Galaxy devices.

samsung cashback offer-1200x628_2.jpgCashback offers on a range of Samsung products

So how can I get  the cash back?

All you need to do is buy one of the selected Samsung Galaxy devices between the 4th and 24th  December and you can get cashback - it's as easy as that. Just be sure to register as soon as you buy your Samsung Galaxy device as you've only got 30 days to claim your cashback.

Where do I need to go to claim the cash back?

You need to head over to Samsung to claim back the money. You'll need the IMEI or serial number to hand - you can find them in the device settings or by dialling *#06# on your phone's keypad - plus a copy of your proof of purchase.

Claim cash back >

What Samsung Galaxy devices can I get cashback with?

Well you're spoilt for choice as you can pick from the latest Galaxy phones like the Note 9 to the S9+, or the S4 and S3 tablets. You can make the most of the offer on the following devices:

Device

Cashback offer

Galaxy Note9 (512GB or 128GB) 

£150 cashback*

Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus

£100 cashback*

A9 

£80 cashback*

A7 

£50 cashback*

J6+

£40 cashback*

J4+ 

£30 cashback* 

Samsung Tab S4 

£100 cashback*

Samsung Tab S3 

£70 cashback*

Samsung Tab A 10.5

£50 cashback*

Galaxy Watch 4G (46mm or 42mm)

£50 cashback*

Galaxy Watch BT (46mm or 42mm) 

£50 cashback*

How do I know my cashback claim has been successful?

You'll get an email and text message straight away from Samsung to let you know that they got your cashback claim. Then another email to let you know if your claim has been successful. 

Check out the Samsung Galaxy offer >

Terms and conditions apply (see below)

Read more
  1. To claim, after purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://www.samsung.com/uk/blue-cashback within thirty (30) days of purchase of their Promotion Product (the date of purchase counts as day 1) and complete the claim form with either the IMEI number where the purchased Promotion Product is a smartphone or the serial number where the purchased Promotion Product is a tablet or smartwatch. Participants will also need to provide their name, contact information, bank account details and any other requested information, and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase.  Participants may also be required to upload a photograph or screenshot of either their IMEI number or serial number as appropriate (Claim).
  2. Claims may only be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 24th of December 2018 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 22nd of January 2019 (the End Date). Claims received after the End Date will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day 1.
  3. Not sure how Samsung can help here? See section Claims within the Ts and Cs for information on how to claim
  4. Participants will receive the Reward by way of bank transfer to the bank account detailed in the Claim within thirty (30) days of Claim Validation

And if you have any questions about this offer, leave us a comment below.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
39 REPLIES 39
by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Re: How to get cashback on selected Samsung Galaxy products this Christmas

I wasnt accepted as i fidnt have correct paperwork for my watch even though i sent everything i got from EE and fulfilled criteria lol

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Choccy61

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did they say why they couldn't accept your claim?

Where did you order and when?

Chris

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Hi chris i ordered a watch and i got message saying they needed paperwork and to check my email gor more details but i never got an email from them i did check my spam folder too 😉 obviously i did something wrong 

by

Hi @Choccy61,

Have you received an email from Samsung yet?

Thanks

James

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Hi james Nope 😞

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by

Hi @Choccy61,

I would get back in touch with Samsung to let them know you haven't received anything from them.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

James

by Gordon57 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Must be panto season...   Oh no you don't !

I've just posted about this at https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Android/Samsung-Blue-week-cashback-issues/td-p/742592

Samsung have refused two claims I made, saying they will not accept them without proof of purchase. EE only supply a delivery note so the claims have been turned down. 

Not happy... :smileysad: 

by Janey83 Contributor
Contributor

Hi have you managed to resolve this yet? I'm in the same situation as you...upgraded over the phone and delivery note or confirmation email not accepted. Foaming! This was part of the sale!

Established Contributor

@Janey83 wrote:

Hi have you managed to resolve this yet? I'm in the same situation as you...upgraded over the phone and delivery note or confirmation email not accepted. Foaming! This was part of the sale!

Hopefully, one of the team will message you in this thread and ask you to PM them. 

What happened with me was they passed my details on to one of the EE Social Resolve Team, they phoned me and checked my order then sent some proof of purchase letters as PDF files. 

I forwarded those on to Samsung and they've now accepted my claims - I had two claims for two phones, got one for the wife as well. 

The problem is that the delivery note isn't a proof of purchase and does not show the date of purchase, just a dispatch date.  Samsung don't seem to understand that this is how we get contract phones, unless you buy in a shop that is. 

Hopefully, the Community Support Team here will pick up your message and you'll hear from them soon. If not, my suggestion would be to start your own thread so someone will look at it. 

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

I havent resolved it ive heard nothing from samsung im pretty useless at all this stuff anyway so if i do what it says to do and they say theres not enough stuff thats my lot lol 🙂 maybe ill try emailing samsung again thanks again.

Highlighted
Established Contributor

by Choccy61 Investigator
Investigator

Not only didn’t I manage to sort it because I didn’t get back to them within 7 days (apparently they emailed me and I didn’t find it in my junk folder) my claims invalid gotta love a good offer

Sent from my iPhone
by

Good Morning @Choccy61

I have sent you a private message for some further information. 

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

by Duffman70
Explorer

Hi,

I have also had my cash back claim for my Samsung Watch rejected because I only have a delivery note but no proof of purchase. Can anybody help ?

by Janey83 Contributor
Contributor

Hi did they provisionally validate your claim after you submitted it or reject straight away? I've had this issue and awaiting to hear back after they provisionally validated the claim. There are some very helpful we advisors on here that will help you as this seems to be very common for this promotion.ie anyone who had handsets delivered like us. Good luck

Established Contributor

@Janey83 wrote:

Hi did they provisionally validate your claim after you submitted it or reject straight away? I've had this issue and awaiting to hear back after they provisionally validated the claim. There are some very helpful we advisors on here that will help you as this seems to be very common for this promotion.ie anyone who had handsets delivered like us. Good luck

@Duffman70 wrote:

Hi,

I have also had my cash back claim for my Samsung Watch rejected because I only have a delivery note but no proof of purchase. Can anybody help ?

Wait for one of the EE Community team to get back to you, they have been sending PM's to everyone who has asked in this topic and have then provided the required proof of purchase.

My claim was provisionally accepted, then rejected. You should have had an email to say they had received the claim, this also has a link to track the status - https://samsungcashback.com/gb/en/pages/blue/track-my-claim

You should also get an email when they have validated the claim, if you've not had that then you need to respond to their message saying they've rejected the claim. As long as you make your claim within the 30 day limit from date of purchase you should be able to follow it up with them.
My claims (I got 2 phones, one for the wife) were validated on 19th and 22nd December. There was an issue with one of the claims that took a couple of days longer to sort out. Both now show 'Sent for fulfilment' when I click on the link they sent. 

Waiting for the cash to hit my bank of course 🙂 

by Janey83 Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks for your reply. Aww man I felt hopeful with the provisional validation of the claim. I keep checking the track link and no change yet...although it stated an email will be sent after 10 working days to update me the outcome. Ten days is up on Wednesday so now I'm thinking they may reject it. At that point what did you do to appeal it please? Also how long was it for you from point of claiming to being told fully validated ?

by Duffman70
Explorer

Thanks for the replies, after submitting what I had ,I received a confirmation email saying they were looking at my claim and would get back to me. Yesterday I received another email requesting proof of purchase as my IMEI and delivery note were not sufficient and giving me 7 days from yesterday to submit proof of purchase for my Galaxy watch. If anyone from the Community team can send proof of purchase to me that would be great.

Established Contributor

@Janey83 wrote:

Hi thanks for your reply. Aww man I felt hopeful with the provisional validation of the claim. I keep checking the track link and no change yet...although it stated an email will be sent after 10 working days to update me the outcome. Ten days is up on Wednesday so now I'm thinking they may reject it. At that point what did you do to appeal it please? Also how long was it for you from point of claiming to being told fully validated ?

10 working days... They've had a lot of days off over the holidays of course.

You should have had at least 2 emails. First is titled "Samsung Blue Week - Claim Received" then you get another titled "Samsung Blue Week - Claim Validated" - that one says "

Your claim has been reviewed and provisionally approved for payment.

Your purchase details have been sent to our accounts team for verification, and as long as no issues are flagged up, your cashback payment will be issued to your nominated bank account within the next 30 days."

It also gives a clickable link directly to your claim in the format https://samsungcashback.com/gb/en/support/blue/claim-summary?claim=xnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnx... (I've replaced mine with xnxnx etc)
If you've not had this then you need to follow it up. Check with Samsung here: https://samsungcashback.com/gb/en/pages/blue/contact and if they say your claim is invalid you need to get someone from EE involved. 
I'm only a customer so I can't do much more than that...

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.