Highlighted
by
Explorer

How do I

I am a new Pay As You Go customer on EE.  Loving the new service I get one my my phone.

I want to move to a pay monthly contract but cannot find a mechanism to do this on the EE website?  Am I missing something?

I don't want or need a new SIM card I simple want to keep this SIM and number but migrate from pay as you go to pay monthly deal.

Can anyone advise?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I

Follow Move to pay monthly

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @khcooper

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Please follow the brilliant information @XRaySpeX has guided you to.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Thanks for that link but that mechanism appears to want to send me a new SIM and does not seem to have a space for me to enter my existing EE number... so I am a little confused.

Highlighted
by

Hi @khcooper

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

3. Enter your existing number when going through the checkout to move your number and remaining credit.

If they send a new SIM it will simply contain your existing number.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

It does say:

3. Enter your existing number when going through the checkout to move your number and remaining credit
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Explorer

OK 

I will go ahead and place the order.

Thank you.

Highlighted
by

Welcome to pay monthly and hope everything goes smoothly.

Have a great day @khcooper

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Highlighted
by
Explorer

I placed the order using the link you supplied but there wasn't anywhere to specifically say I wanted to keep my existing number... only a pace to enter two contact numbers.

I guess I will simply wait to see what happens when the new SIM arrives.  I was trying to avoid another number transfer process.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If it doesn't work, you can just phone EE to transfer your no. from PAYG to contract.

Highlighted
by

Hi @khcooper

If you have followed the process then you will be fine.

Do not worry 🙂

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.