by Hw1 Investigator
Investigator

How do I get on to my ee broadband account

Can someone tell me how I can find out what my bill is as I have forgotten my password and the website won’t allow me to change it 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get on to my ee broadband account

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific a/c. You will need to call CS to find that out if you can't get online.

Can't you change your pwd at "Forgotten your ... or password" ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Hw1 Investigator
Investigator

I have got a user name so when I press forgotten password it tells me that I can’t change it cos I have not set up any security questions 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Then you've no option but to phone CS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Hw1

Thank for posting on the community.

Please do follow @XRaySpeX advice and give us a call.

Our broadband team will be happy to help you.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.