This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by BloodSpikes Investigator
Investigator

Hi I'm on Orange and I've been unable to find my Contract Phone

Hi there, around the end of August 2014/start of September 2014, I could not fine my phone. I have still been unable to find my phone but looking through the EE/Orange site has given me no clue what I can do. I can only phone a landline for numbers and not mobile numbers, and I need to know what I can do, and how much it will cost and that sort of thing. I absolutely need to get a phone replacement so that I have a phone to use.

2 REPLIES
by Maestro
Maestro

Re: Hi I'm on Orange and I've been unable to find my Contract Phone

I presume your SIM card is in the missing handset as well?  If so I hope you have blocked that SIM card to stop any un-authorised charges on your account.

All you need to do and go and buy either any SIM free handset or an Orange PAYG handset.  You can buy these from anywhere you want.  EE stores will sell you an Orange PAYG handset if they have want you want.

You then need a replacement SIM card for your existing pay monthly account.  Again EE stores should be able to sort this out for you.

You can buy the handset from anywhere you want though (either SIM free so will work on any network or one locked to Orange UK).  The replacement SIM card will need to be sorted in an EE store though.

by BloodSpikes Investigator
Investigator

Re: Hi I'm on Orange and I've been unable to find my Contract Phone

Yeah I'm not going to buy a phone, all I want is a replacement phone which I should be entitled too seeing as I pay almost £40 a month. Otherwise I might as well wait til my contract renews in April, what am I better off trying to do?

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.