by StephenM1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi I bought a pay-as-you-go Alcatel One Touch Pixi last summer.

Somehow, my telephone appears to have got mixed up with another EE user. I don't know how. I have only topped up direct from my phone or using the top up card. For example if I send text messages to a relative she gets them and can reply to my telephone however the other day she showed me them and they show a mobile number that is not the one on eg my top up card! A friend in work tried to text/call me but nothing received! I can however make a call or send a text to another friend! I am really frustrated and will probably make a complaint as when I have called EE they say my top up history doesn't agree with their records and cannot help me as I failed security! I wonder where my money has gone as I am concerned I have topped up someone elses phone.I also fail to receive text messages send to me by internet websites which also causes me a headache and more frustration. Please can anyone help me or advise what to do, this is just awful! Thanks everyone. 

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi I bought a pay-as-you-go Alcatel One Touch Pixi last summer.

Hello there @StephenM1

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you text NUMBER to 150 do you get the correct number in the reply?

If we are unable to verify your account when you call, you can pop into an EE retail store with proof of ID who can call customer service for you. 

Thanks.

Investigator

Hi no the number is different to the swipe topu card in the pack when I
bought the phone
Investigator

PS. Hi Leanne thanks for replying. I can provide my telephone numbers if you need them I didn't know whether to supply them in the previous emails.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @StephenM1

I am sorry the community team are unable to access your account.

To get this looked into please visit an EE retail store with the proof of ID.

Customer services will then be able to look into this for you.

Thanks very much!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.