by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Help needed for customer on PUK code

Hey @James_B @Karen_C @Leanne_T @Heidi_B I need some support for customer http://community.ee.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/248757 i have received this message from her today.. Would you be able to advice her on what to do?

I really hope you can get us some real help.

Although I managed to get a PUK number, which I put into the phone, was then asked for a pin number. She has never had a pin code for the phone so now it's completely locked.

For several years she was pay as you go with Orange then 3 months ago she was called by someone who said because Orange was not longer she should change and she now pays monthly ( 21.95) Didn't get a new phone or anything just a sim card in the post.

The really worrying aspect to all this is that we have been into 2 EE shops who tell us her number 07896826902 ( which she is adament she was told she would keep )

is NOT on contract and has had no usage in 90 days. I can only surmise that the sim she rec'd is another number ???

I have tried calling 0795366250 and 07973100150  and 0800 0794567 but can never get through

My sister is 65, lives alone and is disabled. She only needs a mobile phone for emergencies and should never have been on this type of contract in the first place and now she is worried sick because they call her - on the mobile (which is now useless)  - when she has to pay

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Help needed for customer on PUK code

Hi @Nina_d,

No bother I'll drop her a PM, sounds like outbound have called her and she has accepted an upgrade to sim only. We will be able to get her number transferred for her.

James

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Re: Help needed for customer on PUK code

thanks so much @James_B! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.