by vjcfc1988
Explorer

Have i been accepted for pay monthly phone

Hi i recently applied for a pay monthly phone. I received 2 emails back saying i welcome to ee and to contact ee to provide further information to complete it. And another email stating they needed to charge my debit card £2 and refund it to confirm my billing adress. If i contact them and do this does it mean i have been accepted. 

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by vjcfc1988
Explorer

Order enquiry

Hi i recntly applied for a pay monthly phone. I have received 2 emails one stating my order was received and welcome to ee and to contact them to provide further infomstion. And another email stating they needed to charge my debit card and refund it straight away to confirm my billing adress. If i do this does it mean ive been acceted?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Have i been accepted for pay monthly phone

@vjcfc1988  You need to call them for this order to progress.    

by vjcfc1988
Explorer

Cheers i currently dont have a phone to contact them only a landline at home amd im not there. I was just unsure if i had been accepted or not. If i failed a credit check surely they wouldnt be asking for further information and to confirm my billing adress by chargimg my card.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You will not have failed the credit check yet, but nor have you yet passed it.

Those steps are just parts of the process of credit checking you. You need to complete them all to be accepted. So as they've asked you phone them to give further info., you need to so. You may call them from the landline - see my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.