by grum321 Investigator
Investigator

Half Price Packs

I currently have an auto renew £10 Everything pack. I keep being bombarded by texts offering a half price pack but I am wary.

My questions are

Will it queue up until my current pack expires.

Will it still count towards my boosts.

Will it cancel my next regular monthly purchase or will that still go ahead and I would end up losing money. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Half Price Packs

Hello @grum321 if you reply YES to the text and top up the specified amount the pack will stack on your account if you already have an active one or start immediately if you do not.

If the pack you chose is in the same boost tier your boosts will be unaffected and it will count towards your free boost count. If it us not in the same boost tier you will lose these as normal. Here is a link where you can check the different tier boosts

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/ee-free-boosts

The pack should replace your current monthly pack renewal and you should not be charged for the previous pack anymore no. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @grum321 if you reply YES to the text and top up the specified amount the pack will stack on your account if you already have an active one or start immediately if you do not.

If the pack you chose is in the same boost tier your boosts will be unaffected and it will count towards your free boost count. If it us not in the same boost tier you will lose these as normal. Here is a link where you can check the different tier boosts

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/ee-free-boosts

The pack should replace your current monthly pack renewal and you should not be charged for the previous pack anymore no. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by grum321 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Tom,

All very positive.

Graham

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @grum321 enjoy your extra minutes, texts and data! Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.