by Wilwilliams550 Investigator
Investigator

Fuming

I canceled my £10 monthly pack with ee because i knew i wouldn’t  need to use any data or make any substantialy long calls or messages. However ee had other plans and renewed it anyway. Words cannot describe how **bleep**ing angry i am! This may be the problem  that pushes me back to vodafone. Get my money back because this is **bleep**ing robbery!

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Fuming

@Wilwilliams550  Instead of coming here to moan about it call customer services and speak with them as this is a public forum and there is no account access here so no one here can look at your account. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wilwilliams550,

Welcome to the EE Community.

How did you cancel your pack?

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you text STOP PACK to 150 to cancel it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Wilwilliams550 Investigator
Investigator

I sent to 150 stop pack, then when it said to say yes to stop it, i said yes. But this morning i woke up to a message saying my pack was renewed:(

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wilwilliams550,

Please get in touch so our customer service team can resolve this for you.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions