by Debs119 Investigator
Investigator

Followed the steps but getting you don't have an apple music membership with ee

Hello, I followed the steps to get the free apple music but when I come to download the app and accept terms I get the message - you don't have an apple music membership with ee. 

On my account though the add-on is active, so I don't know what is going wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Followed the steps but getting you don't have an apple music membership with

Hi @Debs119

Thanks for popping by the community.

Have you had taken advantage of one of our Apple Music offers before? Also, do you currently have an active Apple Music subscription?

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Followed the steps but getting you don't have an apple music membership with

Check in your phone Settings whether the mobile no. it thinks it is is correct. If not, try putting the SIM in an iPhone or simple feature phone where you can change the stored no. manually. That should fix it.

Or call EE as generally a network refresh will correct the number which is in the device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Debs119 Investigator
Investigator

No I have never taken out apple music at all .  I just got a email about it, followed the instructions of texting etc and it just came up with that message.

by Debs119 Investigator
Investigator

I don't have another phone or iphone and shouldn't have to do that anyway. 

I've check my phone number and it's correct.

I can't be bothered to have to ring and get this sorted considering I may not even use it very much.  I'll stick to my amazon prime music, so much easier to use and no messing around.

Thank you for your help though 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Debs119

Thank you for your reply 🙂

I can appriciate your frustration with trying to set this up and I'm concious I do not want you to miss out.

Please try these final steps.

• If the correct mobile number is showing, you may need to remove the Apple Music app and re-install.
  • Once done, Tap on the link in the text message to activate correctly with EE.

If this still doesn’t work, we would recommend giving customer services a call or do it over an online chat logging in from your MYEE they will check to see that this is set-up correctly.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.