This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by locknuts1
Visitor

Email problems

Email problems. I have just changed from homecall to EE and I am receiving emails but cannot send them. Contacted EE who said its a fault over the whole network...and could take 24/48 hours to resolve... That was about 24 hours ago.... Are others having this problem.
1 REPLY
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Email problems

What you have been told is rubbish! There is often (resolvable) issues with sending emails when changing providers or using diff networks.

Who is your email addy with? If an EE/Orange one, have a read of: Sending Orange eMails Outside EE Home Broadband Network?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.