Highlighted
by
Explorer

Ee Wifi mini no internet connection

I bought a WIFI Mini yesterday from EE and used it last night with no problems.

Came this morning and the lights wont stay on, its showing 75% battery even though its been plugged in all day and the the only light that stays on is the pulsing 'EE' symbol.

I am trying to connect my chromecast to it, however it says it cannot access the internet even though it is connected! 

Help! 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Ee Wifi mini no internet connection

Hi @Laurezabeth,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Could you have used up your data allowance?

What happen if you open a web browser on a device connected to your WiFi Mini?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi James,

No, i still have around 27Gb left.

I can access google, the wifi symbol on my phone appears with an exclamation mark next to it.

My chromecast says connected but no internet access.

I have reset it twice and after it switches on it pulses again with the EE symbol after 30 seconds or so

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Laurezabeth,

If you turn off your phone's mobile data connection and connect to your WiFi mini, can you browse the internet?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by
Visitor

Hi. I got a new 4GEE mywifi a week ago. 

Unfortunatenly, I have no Internet Connection although it is connected. Sometimes in the morning the connection appears but in the afternoon and evening that I need it, it is dead. 

It is a 30G contract per month (yes I still have ghe data as I have not and cannot used it at all!!!). Is there anything I could do? The device is next to the window and my flat is on the central road. I am planning to quit the company as I don’t get what they have promised: quick internet with high signal. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.