by WayneBigginsJr
Explorer

EE Top Up Voucher/T-Mobile Sim Confusion

Hello cyberspace, took a trip to the local EE Store in Cameron Toll Edinburgh to buy a Top Up Voucher for my T-Mobile (EE) phone, with money ready I was told in no uncertain terms that "we only have EE top ups, T-Mobile vouchers are no longer available". Hmm that was quite a surprise and left me confused, have I missed some recent development? I can't see any mention of T-Mobile disappearing on this, the official website of EE. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks for reading. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: EE Top Up Voucher/T-Mobile Sim Confusion

Hi @WayneBigginsJr and welcome to the community.

Just to confirm, EE vouchers can be used to top up all three brands.

I will certainly feed this back to the retail team.

Many thanks,

Lee

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @WayneBigginsJr T-Mobile top ups are still available and EE stores do sell them yes. The information you received is not correct I am sorry.

Here is a link containing all the ways you can top up on EE, T-Mobile and Orange:

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up#tmobile

🙂

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE vouchers can be used to top up Orange and T-Mobile pay as you go accounts. Hence there is no point in EE stores stocking Orange and T-Mobile vouchers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @WayneBigginsJr and welcome to the community.

Just to confirm, EE vouchers can be used to top up all three brands.

I will certainly feed this back to the retail team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by WayneBigginsJr
Explorer

Thanks for the prompt replies, thats the problem solved, very much appreciated.

by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.