by
EE Community Support Team

Re: EE Perk - Corporate Discount

Hi @Profile closed.

The perk discount can't be used on top of any other discount or offers.

If you're already getting better than a 20% discount then you'd be best keeping your current plan 🙂

Jon

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Jon_K wrote:

Hi @Profile closed.

The perk discount can't be used on top of any other discount or offers.

If you're already getting better than a 20% discount then you'd be best keeping your current plan 🙂

Jon

Thanks, @Jon_K. I just wanted to check. Yes, I think I already go for / get given discount and extras each time I change plans with EE. I just wanted to check though. 

by

No problem @Profile closed 🙂

It's always best to check that you're getting the best possible value for money!

Jon

by bmth-simon Investigator
Investigator

Hi @ap2019,

Did this get solved for you at all? I have had the same thing happen and after 40 minutes on the phone to EE they have apparently never seen this before and have no idea what to do!

by

Good Morning @bmth-simon

Have you got a code for your discount?

You can find more information on our EE Perk page. 

Katie 🙂

by DiscoCitizen Investigator
Investigator

Can the ee perk discount be used on a Samsung Watch Plan in addition to my main contract?

by

Good Morning @DiscoCitizen.

If you have a remaining code you should be able to apply this to another line on your account as long as the terms are met. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

by bae22

Hi,

Is there a problem with the EE Perk portal at the moment? I've been asked to revalidate as I signed up a couple of years ago, but every time I try to do so it results in an error.

I log in to the Perk portal as normal, click the prompt to revalidate, get taken to "https://perk.ee.co.uk/RenewRegistration" where my work and personal email is already filled in, I tick the T&C checkbox and press the Revalidate button (and complete the Captcha if necessary).

Then I get the following error:

SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM
If this issue persists please check that your internet settings allow 3rd Party Cookies.

I do allow 3rd party cookies, and in fact I have now tried this process on about 10 different browsers and 3 computers, ensuring that there is nothing at my end that could possibly be causing the issue, but I get the same error every time.

From a technical point of view, the revalidation form POSTS to https://perk.ee.co.uk/Registration but it returns a 500 internal server error.

Is this a problem at your end? It's been like this for about a week now, and I really don't want to end up losing my perk discount because of a technical issue.

Many thanks
Ben
by

Hi @bae22,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems registering for EE Perk.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can help.

Thanks

James

by MrSteve10

Good morning,

Does the perk discount work on a "good as new" device? (on an essential plan if that makes a difference)

by

Good Morning @MrSteve10.

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

Your EE Perk discount will work on a ''good as new'' contract. For full information regarding eligibility please see our EE Perks page.

Katie

by kbarlow
Explorer

Hi Susanna,

I am currently experiencing the same issue - I work in HR for the Local Authority and I had a query from a member of staff who previously received 20% discount as part of the perk scheme but they are now being asked for a code to renew their contract. 

Please can you advise if you managed to register and how you did it?

Thanks

Katie

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@kbarlow the staff member should be able to sign up here with their work email and if eligible, it'll generate the code needed.

by kbarlow
Explorer

Hello,

Thank you for responding so quickly.

The following error message appears when trying to register - "the email domain entered is not registered with EE perks". When I spoke to someone from EE the other day they confirmed that the Local Authority as a public sector organisation is eligible for the 20% discount, yet it is not recognising the work email address. 

Do you know how I can resolve this?

Thanks

by

Good Morning @kbarlow

If you are getting an error messaging regarding your EE Perk discount code, I would recommend getting back in touch with our business department

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

by Happy1231
Explorer

I have all my original EE Perks emails that I received. I work for the NHS so there isn’t much I can do if they are blocking the password reset emails 😞 how can I access my other 4 codes?
Highlighted
by Happy1231
Explorer

I have tried for days and the reset password option is not working on the site. I never receive the email to my work email address. I already have one code in use on my account but need another. The account is already activated but need to reset password link

by

Hi and welcome to the community, @Happy1231.

Is it possible that your work email is blocking the confirmation from us going through?

Chris

by hazzz

Is this offer open to Armed Forces Veterans?

by

Hi @hazzz,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your Benefits or HR team will be able to confirm if they are signed up to the EE Perk scheme.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.