Highlighted
by PeterOR Investigator
Investigator

EE MyFi device keeps disconnecting

I have an EE myfi device which keeps disconnecting and taking me to a page titled "http://ee.mobilebroadband/index.html". Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: EE MyFi device keeps disconnecting

@PeterOR: Do you have any data allowance remaining? If not, click on the link on that page for your usage & buy some more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@PeterOR: Do you have any data allowance remaining? If not, click on the link on that page for your usage & buy some more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by PeterOR Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for that, XraySpex, but I still have plenty of data allowance remaining. When I reconnect the MiFi, it continues working for a few hours and then loses the connection again.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PeterOR,

Welcome to the EE Community.

It's most likely one of two causes.

1. Your device has entered a sleep state because it hasn't been used for a while
  2. It's lost mobile signal

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

James

by PeterOR Investigator
Investigator

Thanks, James. No.2 could be the reason, although it happens while the mifi is stationary.

Peter

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @PeterOR

It may be worth having a chat with customer services, our technical team will be happy to look into it in more detail.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.