Investigator

Do you sell apple watches?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Do you sell apple watches?

@Pcowell96  Yes EE do sell them but only part of a new or upgrading contract.  You can not get one on its own. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Pcowell96  Yes EE do sell them but only part of a new or upgrading contract.  You can not get one on its own. 

View solution in original post

by Pcowell96 Investigator
Investigator

So can I still get one with my new phone that's just came this moring with yous?

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pcowell96  Sorry but no as you have to get it at the same time as it's a add on to your contract.  You can not add it after and this is what you'll be trying to do. 

Investigator

But when I asked the woman she said no we don't do them other wise I would if done it then Iv not started my contract yet can you not sort Something out?

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pcowell96 You get a 14 day cooling of period if you ordered online/over the phone so what you can do is call customer services tell them you don't want the device and so you have to send it back (give it a few days) then upgrade again and add the Apple Watch to your order.  

Investigator

That's a load of messing that isn't it can I not just call them and ask them to add it on just the same?

Sent from my iPhone
by Profile closed
Not applicable

I doubt it sorry as it will probably need a credit check as I believe it's a separate credit agreement to your line rental/handset agreement as an Apple Watch add-on can only be added to new or upgrading account, full details can be found here.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pcowell96  Apple watches are only available in store when you upgrade or take out a new contract you cannot do this online or over the phone 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.