by Emerykm

Do I lose my music library playlists if I cancel my music subscription

Do I lose my playlists if I cancel my Apple Music subscription

4 REPLIES 4
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Do I lose my music library playlists if I cancel my music subscription

@Emerykm, I believe you do, they might still show, but you won’t be able to play them

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, unless & until you take up a paid subscription.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Emerykm  Apple Music is a subscription to listen to the music you like. If you setup your own subscription and log back in to Apple Music with the same account your playlists will reappear for you to listen too again.    Apple Music is not purchase music for you to keep. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Emerykm

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Your playlists should be linked to your Apple account, so, if you continue with a chargeable subscription, you will keep your playlists.

If you cancel your subscription, you won't be able to access your playlists until you start the subscription again.

Hope we've helped.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.