This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by swlt Investigator
Investigator

Delivery issues

I ordered a phone and sim deal on Monday 2nd March. I received an email telling me I would have details sent to my phone about when this will be delivered. I have heard nothing and I have not received an email telling me whether the order has been processed or not. I have been waiting 4 days now and within them 4 days a relativer managed to order a phone from another company and have it turn up the next day. Why is your order and delivery service so limited. I have no idea when money will come out of account or if the order will even go through.

6 REPLIES 6
by swlt Investigator
Investigator

Re: Delivery issues

I would really like a response please. I ordered this phone so I could have it this week it is getting to the point now that I just want to cancel and go to another company. If this is how your service starts then I am worried about how it will be from now on. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Your device might not be instock. If you need a device in a set time it's best to go to a store and get it from there.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you haven't had the email saying your order is being processed than it not going to come. Your order didn't go through, that email is a automatically genarated when you order.
by swlt Investigator
Investigator

I explained in the first message I got an email telling it is being processed but I have had nothing since. Your response shows the attitude of a company who thinks its never in the wrong. I can't just wait and expect it to come when I have no idea when money will come out of my account. How do I cancel my order?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You will get a email/text message when it's on its way.

Just so you know I do not work for EE. I'm a customer just like you.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

To cancel the order you will have to let the device turn up than call customer services and tell them you do not want the device or contract they will then tell you what to do.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.