by rubbish2000 Contributor
Contributor

Credit

I have credit but cannot seem to buy a data bundle through my PC. EE seems to be going down the same route as all the other providers supplying less and less information about

your account. Ask for top up history and it tells you that you have noy purchased any in the last 30 days. Thats not a history.

7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Credit

Hello @rubbish2000 what data bundle are you trying to purchase? Try http://add-on.ee.co.uk

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @rubbish2000

What type of device are you trying to purchase for?

Has the information above provided by @tm90 helped?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What does texting AL to 150 tell you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

I use the sim for data in a mobile wifi unit. I put credit into my account during last year

At that point I could select a data package and use some of the credit. They appear to have changed the system so that I can no longer do this. They do no show any history of my Pay As You Go account. I put the sim card into a mobile and dialed 150 got through

but the automatic system said that there was no data bundle available to me. I cannot even use the credit I have. So think I am being forced to call. The whole point of having an account is to use it online. This is deteriorating service, to make me move to monthly or move on.

Bob

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

What happened when you tried to access http://add-on.ee.co.uk? Were you not given a list of data add ons to choose from?

The link will only work over the SIM cards mobile data connection.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @rubbish2000

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have you tried the advice from @tm90 and accessed the link provided?

If so did this show the data add-ons available for you?

Thanks. Leanne.

Contributor

Yes I tried but the system is rubbish. I had to phone today to have my credit allocated to a 3 month 20gb data. The systems are getting poorer and poorer, so once it is used up I will have to move on. This is not good management, you should not be losing clients. Sending messages to a mifi unit is pointless. They should send messages by email.

Even this community system is very poor and hard to use if you are new to it. A typical

IT problem. We know what we are doing so you should as well.

Bob

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.