by tyl3r1991
Explorer

Could i ask for a trial for the mobile wifi

basically i would like to physically try the mobile wifi broadband as id be interested in getting the 100gb/200gb plan if it performs well enough.

what type of download speeds could i expect? 

i mean could EE provide a trial? ive checked the coverage checker and its saying "Good outdoor coverage, variable indoor coverage" 3 bars of 5.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Could i ask for a trial for the mobile wifi

@tyl3r1991: If you order online or by phone you have a statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery to try it out & if you don't like it return it to EE FoC.

Alternative you could order a free PAYG SIM to try out the signal at your place in your phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@tyl3r1991: If you order online or by phone you have a statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery to try it out & if you don't like it return it to EE FoC.

Alternative you could order a free PAYG SIM to try out the signal at your place in your phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by tyl3r1991
Explorer

unfortunately im with a different carrier for my mobile phone (vodafone) but heard EE has the best internet deals and speed.

i maybe will try a plan and can always return if my house doesnt get the appropiate speeds required. 

my landline internet speed is like 250kbs like im a caveman at times. 

im a gamer and stream NOWTV etc so im guessing 200gb probably would be needed. 

by carol47
Explorer

I can recommend this, my partner and I have just bought one for our caravan site and its magic!

by
EE Employee

Hi @tyl3r1991 and welcome to the community.

Hope the advice given by @XRaySpeX has helped with your query.

I'm glad you are enjoying your purchase @carol47.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.